No way!!! I have had a crush on this girl since forever. How did I not know she was bisexual? Fergie I love you! Ok, now that this is out of my system (well not really) here is a list of celebrities that are bisexual. Let the celeb crushes begin!
- Fergie did love the ladies before she was married to now husband Josh Duhamel. Stacy Ann Ferguson was honest with him from the beginning stating that she thinks women are beautiful and that she has had a lot of fun with women in the past.
- Michelle Rodriguez was born Mayte Michelle Rodríguez on July 12, 1978 in San Antonio, Texas. She is an actress, screenwriter, and DJ. Michelle recently dated model/actress/singer Cara Delevingne.
- Thandie Newton – was born Thandiwe Melanie Newton on November 6, 1972 in London, England. She has been an actress since 1991 starring in the film “Flirting”.
- Drew Barrymore – She has always considered herself bisexual. She is currently married to Will Kopelman. They married June 2, 2012 and have two children Olive and Frankie.
- Angelina Jolie – was born Angelina Jolie Voight on June 4, 1975 to parents Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand in Los Angeles, California, U.S. Divorced from actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton, Jolie is now married to actor Brad Pitt and they have six children, three of whom are adopted.
- Megan Fox – Megan Denise Fox was born on May 16, 1986 in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States. Megan has been an actress and model since 2001 and is married to Brian Austin Green. In September 2008, Fox alluded to being bisexual in an interview with GQ magazine.
- Lindsay Lohan has dated women in the past dating Samantha Ronson on and off from 2008 to 2009. Lindsay Dee Lohan was born on July 2, 1986 in New York City, New York, U.S. to parents Dina and Michael Lohan. She has been an actress since she was 3, in 1989.
- Anna Paquin from True Blood came out as bisexual in 2010. She married her costar Stephen Moyer. She stated “For a bisexual, it’s not about gender. That’s not the deciding factor to who they’re attracted to.”
- Snooki – aka Nicole Elizabeth Polizzi was born on November 23, 1987 in Santiago, Chile. She was addopted when she was six month old by Italian/American parents. She is a television personality, dancer and professional wrestler. She married Jionni LaValle and has a son, Lorenzo LaValle.
- Vanessa Lee Carlton – has been a singer-songwriter since 1998 and has played with bands such as Counting Crows, Stevie Nicks, Stephan Jenkins, Santana and Deer Tick. She was born August 16, 1980 in Milford, Pennsylvania, U.S. On June 19, 2010, Carlton came out as bisexual while headlining Nashville Pride.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub – This actress originally from Detroit, Michigan, U.S. was born on June 22, 1971. She has starred in may films starting her acting career back in 1995.
- Gillian Anderson – Film, television and theater actress, best know for her role as special agent Dana Sulley. Gillian Leigh Anderson was born August 9th, 1968 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Frenchie Davis – was born on May 7, 1979 as Franchelle Davis in Los Angeles, California, United States. She has been performing since 2003 as a soul, dance/electronica, and pop singer. Frenchie was a contestant on the second season of American Idol in 2003 and later in 2011 she competed in the first season of reality competition series The Voice. Frenchie came out as bisexual in December 2012.
BISEXUAL CELEBRITIES ~ Legends before our time
- Marilyn Monroe – Born Norma Jeane Mortenson on June 1, 1926 in Los Angeles, California, U.S. Marilyn started her career in 1945 as a actress, model, singer, film producer, and later ended when she was only 36 when she passed away on August 5, 1962.
- Janet Gaynor – the American actress was born on October 6, 1906 and later died of pneumonia on September 14, 1984. She was from Germantown, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Billie Holiday was born as Eleanora Fagan on April 7, 1915 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She passed away July 17, 1959 at the age of aged 44 New York City, New York.
- Joan Crawford – was born Lucille Fay LeSueur on March 23, 1904 in San Antonio Texas and Died May 10, 1977 at the age of 73 in New York City, New York.
- Janis Lyn Joplin – (January 19, 1943 – October 4, 1970) She was born on January 19, 1943 in Port Arthur, Texas, United States. She started her career in 1962 as an American singer-songwriter starting out in a band called Big Brother and the Holding Company.